In order to reach the goal of the successfully lose weight in a sustainable manner, keep in mind that the approach you, pick, is very important as it can make all the difference. An effective approach means to set certain aim (that is more or less long term and daily objectives), to pick good ways to implement and monitor its progress towards achieving these objectives by adjusting the means due to the results.
How to select certain goal?
Firstly, you should have realistic expectations on the time required for weight loss as it will decline the risk of abandoning the effort.
Now you probably wonder how to set realistic goal?
1. You should to get to the idea of weight loss relatively slowly, without any rush. The common thought of most professionals is that losing 5% to 10% of its original weight may be achievable. For example, for a weight of 90 pounds, a target is reached 5 to 9 pounds. So, to lose one half to one kilo per week is a realistic goal and, in addition, doing in this way you will stay healthy.
2. Make some calculation. It is vital for you (and your health) to make the calculation to be realistic concerning the time required. For example, for a loss of 10 pounds, it should be considered a program of at least 3 months and for a loss of 20 pounds, at least six months will be needed.
You should know that this requires a reduction target of 500 to 1000 calories a day either by eating less, doing more exercise or both. As you know, one kilogram is equal to 7700 calories. So, a change of 500 calories per day, compared with the daily need to maintain weight, can lose a kilo in 2 weeks (500 * 15 = 7500).
3. Short term goals setting. You should focus on stages like losing 2.5 pounds versus 10 pounds in order to help stay motivated. The daily aim means to get through the day without eating too much or even succeed to insert a step in the day. It should be pointed out that losing weight slowly helps maintain weight loss as it gives time to adopt new behaviors that will be needed in order to maintain the weight. In addition nit is also important for you to focus on changing habits every day, not just on weight loss, can make all the difference to reach its purpose .
Self-supervise is the other important point to talk about.
1. Monitor progress
You should note the weight on a regular basis in order to watch the progress. That is why you should be weighed daily or at least very regularly. In addition, learning to take account of natural variations, allows adjusting the power or the level of daily exercise in order to achieve the goal.
2. You should make the right adjustments. You should keep in mind that keeping a food diary can double weight loss. There is a lot of information available, for example, lose weight without dieting: 10 strategies supported by research or Lose weight: two expert advice, but you must be very careful in order not to make any harm to your health. So it will be always the best for you to consult with an expert.
3. Re-evaluate the need to target
In the case you are not able to reach the purpose, it means that it is probably too high in relation to the eating habits and the level of energy expenditure. In such cases special learning to make a better choice for food and resources to implement in order to succeed in changing habits in daily life will help you to manage such a problem. And if the weight gain continues, it would be beneficial if the target becomes the maintenance rather than weight loss and when this target is reached, it will gradually add some changes.
Author Matthew Roberts has been in the health and fitness industry for over 30 years and knows how to lose body fat. He has also researched the finest weight loss pills and knows what works and what doesn’t.
Get useful information to boosting immune system – this is your own knowledge pack.